Movie Medley

• 1 Replies
Movie Medley
« on: June 25, 2018, 01:06:45 PM »
I was planning on making an MP scenario mission on "NAM2"- which has a "city." -My problem with this is in another thread...
The mission would be in 3 "Acts." Inspired by 3 movies. Apocalypse Now, Platoon, and FMJ.
Nam2 map:
1. At base, take Jeep to PBR camp nearby. Take PBR through rivers and go to a location called "outpost Miami"
2. Here, the objective wud be to search for a certain "rogue" Colonel and...terminate him. His guards will freak out and try to shoot players. (unlike in the movie)
3. Take PBR and go to a small village and hold off VC attacks.
4. Call in Hueys for pickup and go to Hue city.. or Saigon, or whatever it's supposed to be. And fight NVA and eliminate the Sniper.

But, after deciding I don't want to do it on that Map, I decided to not use the final objective and use Doung Island instead. much nicer.
I'm a newbie and still learning about how to spawn in NVA/VC groups.
When I get it done, I will post it up on the Steam workshop. And tell everybody here.

**Movies mentioned are trademarked by their respected producers and have no affiliation with me!haha***
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 01:09:47 PM by Davyj »

Barden

• Unsung PR Team
Re: Movie Medley
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 03:51:08 PM »
Be sure to also head over to our discord and post it there as there are lot more keen eyes looking over there than on our forums. Sad to say but that's just the reach that discord as a technology has with the gaming community today. Still post here though as I'm sure there are some going to be following it here!
Best of luck and can't wait to see!

https://discord.gg/2RXqmjb
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 03:53:32 PM by Barden »