ArmA 2 UNSUNG missions and campaigns

• 3 Replies
ArmA 2 UNSUNG missions and campaigns
« on: April 01, 2016, 07:49:37 PM »
Hi everybody

My favorite thing about all Bi games is the mission editor. When I'm firing up than it's mostly the editor. I did a small UNSUNG SP campaign in ArmA 2 called Operation Wayne Grey based on real events and in cooperation with Kommiekat we did the Dong Xuan SP campaign which was included in the release of the last ArmA 2 UNSUNG 2.6 version. BTW the campaign has never been uploaded as a standalone. I wanted to ask the mod team for permission to upload it on ArmAholic as a standalone download if that is OK for you guys. Just let me know.

I still got some unfinished UNSUNG ArmA 2 things in the pipeline but little time to play as usual and therefore finish them. I was working on a SP mission pack which is pretty much advanced in the development and there is also another campaign based on the events during Operation Starlite in 1965 basic editing done on this one as well. Briefings are my biggest pain. I hope I have the time to get the unfinished stuff sorted.

Here's a video I made some time ago

Hope you enjoy it.
cheers

Re: ArmA 2 UNSUNG missions and campaigns
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 02:47:49 PM »
hey NT, well it's your mission so of course you can release it standalone :)

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 09:56:05 PM »
Hi eggbeast

thanks that's great. I saw i didn't has been uploaded either on your website was it that bad? LOL. In any case think I gonna at least finish the sp mission pack for ArmA2 and release it.
Thanks for replying.
cheers

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 01:14:16 AM »
hey man - i'd like to understand what you mean here.
you made a campaign and we didn't post it on our website?

I have linked operation wayne gray on the page here
http://armanam.eu/legacy.html

or do you mean another campaign?  if so pls give me a link and we can add that too.